Krauss Real Property Brokerage is a leader in the world of residential real estate seeking a full-time listing coordinator. High energy positive work zone. Family oriented, down to earth, team culture.
This position requires superior organizational skills, regimented attention to detail, exemplary interpersonal communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple streams of information efficiently. Ideal candidate will be energized by interesting customers and properties. Truly appreciates helping co-workers and customers. Eager to learn. Innovative thinker. A sharp mind is a must.
• Managing the administrative aspects of the entire listing process in consultation with broker and real estate agents
• Working with clients to obtain property information and documents
• Entry of property listings on multiple list service and Krauss website
• Working with vendors for scheduling of photography, sign installation, brochure production
• Creation of property brochures
• Maintaining brokerage listing inventory and working with Broker to ensure compliance with regulations
• Manage listing process deadlines
• Provide exceptional customer service as liaison to property owners
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Thoroughness, follow through, and dedication
• Plays well with others
• Skilled problem solver that can prioritize tasks effectively
• Capable of creating and implementing systems to fine tune the listing process as volume grows.
• Real estate experience preferred, but not required.
• MS office, WordPress, and web-based data management.
• 9am to 5:30pm Monday through Friday
• Full individual medical insurance coverage
• 13 days of paid annual vacation after 6 months of employment
• Eligible for 401k plan after specified employment period
• Salary commensurate with skill level and talent